If you are looking for a drink that will help you beat the bloat and cleanse your body from all the toxins, the Grapefruit Juice recipe is what you need! This Slimming Detox Water Recipe is made to do good things to your body.
Main Health Benefits of Grapefruit Juice based Detox Water
- Ideal for weight loss
- Helps in improving digestion
- Help burn fat
- Boost your metabolism
- Low calorie
- Supports liver function and cleanse your body from all the toxins.
- Helps suppress your appetite.
- Grapefruit juice is packed with natural vitamin C. This is a natural immune-boosting antioxidant that mops up free radicals and toxins and prevents inflammation in your body.
This detox water recipe includes:
Cucumbers – helps your body to release water.
Lemon and limes – help you lose toxins in your digestive tract.
Grapefruit Juice – Fresh – high in enzymes that burn down fat.
Mint leaves – for added flavor!
If you want to use this detox water to jump-start your metabolism and cleanse your body, drink at least half a gallon for 3-5 days.
Grapefruit Detox Water Recipe
- 1/2 Gallon Spring/Filtered water
- 1/2 Sliced Grapefruit
- 1/2 Sliced cucumber
- 2-3 Mint leaves
- 1/2 Sliced lemon
- 1/2 Sliced Lime
- Mix the ingredients in a large pitcher.Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Drink throughout the day. Discard after 24 hours.
An alternate version of this Detox Water
Here is another version of the recipe, if you want to experiment with different taste and ingredients.
Take 4 parts grapefruit juice and add one part apple cider vinegar. And a touch of your favorite sweetener and voila! You’ve got a delicious grapefruit apple cider vinegar drink.
Enjoy your glass of weight loss drink!
Please follow this link for more functional yet easy to make detox water recipes.
Hope you found this useful
- Grapefruit detox water