This fruit infused water recipe which contains ginger, orange and pineapple is not only exotic, but it also has that sweet and citrus taste !
Ginger is known to be great at increasing energy levels. It also assists the body in absorbing nutrients as well as relieving tired muscles. Orange, on the other hand, is known for regulating blood pressure and relieving constipation. Meanwhile, pineapple contains a lot of antioxidants which help fight against cancer.
Put these ingredients together and you would get a very healthy drink!
- 1 piece of (thumb-sized) ginger, cut into pieces
- 4 slices of orange
- 6 pieces fresh pineapple chunks
- Peel the skin of the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple into pieces.
- Layer ginger, orange and pineapple into a container bottle.
- Add water into the container bottle.
- Chill for no less than 1 hour to get that Caribbean taste.
- Chill overnight if you would like a stronger infusion.
Hope you enjoyed this. Please follow this link for more functional yet easy to make detox water recipes.