Are you looking for a hydrating and anti-oxidant drink? Check out this infused water recipe which not only has grea
Not only are juicy and delicious but, strawberries are known as an excellent source of Vitamin C, fiber, and anti-oxidants. It can cleanse our skin and keep it healthy. Moreover, it also prevents certain types of cancers and reduces the signs of premature aging.
So, if you want to enjoy this refreshing anti-inflammatory drink, check out the recipe below!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 stems of fresh rosemary
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Purified water
- Mix strawberries and rosemary in a bowl.
- Add watermelon to the mixed ingredients and transfer to a large pitcher.
- Pour water into the pitcher and stir.
- Chill for 4-6 hours.
Hope you enjoyed this. Please follow this link for more functional yet easy to make detox water recipes.