A refreshing Strawberry and Tangerine Water contains fruits which are an excellent source of vitamin C and are also known as metabolism boosters! If strawberries and tangerines are one of your favorite combos, then you have to try this drink.
If you want to lose weight, try to drink a gallon per day. You should also try to avoid chemical powders and drops. Use this drink to lose weight instead!
- ½ cup fresh or dried sliced strawberries
- Rind of tangerine (make sure not to include the white pith!)
There are actually two ways on how to make the Strawberry and Tangerine Water, either hot or cold.
- Prepare the strawberries and tangerine rind and place it in the teapot.
- Add water and let it boil.
- When serving, cover the nose of your teapot with a coffee filter or a fine-mesh to avoid strawberry pulp.
Cold Strawberry and Tangerine Water:
- Follow the instructions above and let it cool. Transfer it to a large pitcher.
- Discard the strawberries.
- Take out the tangerine rind from the teapot and transfer it to the pitcher.
Hope you enjoyed this. Please follow this link for more functional yet easy to make detox water recipes.