A refreshing Strawberry/Cucumber, Thyme, and Tangerine Water contains fruits that are an excellent source of vitamin C and are also known as metabolism boosters! If strawberries, Thyme, and tangerines are one of your favorite combos, then you have to try this drink.
If you want to lose weight, try to drink a gallon per day. You should also try to avoid chemical powders and pills. Use this drink to lose weight instead!
Cucumber, Thyme, and Tangerine Infused Water
If strawberries, Thyme, and tangerines are one of your favorite combos, then you have to try this Fruit infused waters recipe. You will love the aroma and flavor of Thyme springs in this recipe.If you want to lose weight, try a gallon of this citrus infused water per day. You should also try to avoid chemical powders and pills. Use this drink to lose weight instead!
- 4 cups / 0.95 l or 1 Quart water
- 5 Cucumber Slices
- 2 Fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 Entire slices of Tangerine
- Mix the ingredients and refrigerate for around 1 hour. The longer it sits, the more strong the taste. Store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- There are two alternate ways on how to make this if you prefer Strawberry and Tangerine Water. Can be served either hot or cold.
- Prepare the strawberries and tangerine rind and place it in the teapot.
- Add water and let it boil.
- When serving, cover the nose of your teapot with a coffee filter or a fine-mesh to avoid strawberry pulp.
Cold Strawberry and Tangerine Water:
Follow the instructions above and let it cool. Transfer it to a large pitcher.
- Discard the strawberries.
- Take out the tangerine rind from the teapot and transfer it to the pitcher.
Hope you enjoyed this. Please follow this link formore functionalyet easy to make detox water recipes.