Because of their advanced designs and product lines catered to support both the mom and the baby’s needs, 4Moms is a known enterprise that is taking the infant industry by storm. The Rockaroo baby swing review by 4Moms received high praises from parents because it is a great space saver and reasonably priced. It is one of their newly released products which the little ones will adore because it deviates from the normal movement and design of traditional baby swings. It is said to calm the iratest kids with the swing’s relaxing and soothing movement different from conventional ones.
Overview: Innovative Design and Rocking Experience of 4Moms Rockaroo Baby Swing review
- Silent-running, the motion of the swing is comfy and smooth. It presents an innovative design and moves front and back imitating the motion of a rocking horse increasing the mobility at the infant’s head.
- The seat is wrapped in a soft, comfortable plush material that snugly covers the baby. It includes an insert pad for newborns which can be removed once it is no longer needed by the little ones. The cover can be washed in a washing machine and is easy to remove the seat.
- The swing operates in five different swing speeds to choose from depending on the child’s age and weight.
- Based on 4Moms, compared to a traditional swing, Rockaroo is seventy percent smaller making it an excellent choice for smaller houses. It can easily be transferred everywhere inside the house so the parents can keep an eye on the baby since the swing is lightweight. Due to its lightweight structure, the swing is perfect for traveling family trips.
- You can find a cable that can be connected to an MP3 player at the base of the swing. You can custom play tunes based on your preference to keep the child calm and amused.
- It has a mobile that has colorful balls attached to it. You have the option to remove the plush toys once the infant is big enough to reach them which is a choice not commonly available in baby swings in the market.
Pros and Cons: 4Moms Rockaroo Baby Swing
The problem with defective swings kept the consumers from buying this product despite assistance and quick replacement of the product from 4Moms customer service team. Most parents are not so keen on the hassle of returning and wait on the new baby swing to arrive. Those clients who received functioning swing gave this product a score of four out of five stars.
Back to our detailed review of Best Baby Swings